|PART TIME NURSING CLINICAL/LAB INSTRUCTOR (#3)
Blue Hills Regional Technical High School
Under the direction of the Program Coordinator, and utilizing the framework provided by the program outcomes and the curriculum plan of the practical nursing program:
- Instructs and facilitates student learning in the clinical and laboratory settings.
- Engages with students to develop clinical judgment and decision-making skills.
- Plans learning experiences and client assignments that support classroom and laboratory learning.
- Supervises practical nursing students during clinical and lab.
- Regularly evaluates student progress towards clinical behavioral outcomes.
- Counsels students and provides remediation and referral as needed.
- Maintains attendance and progress reports for assigned students.
- Maintains communication with the program coordinator and full-time faculty regarding student progress and/or issues.
- Collaborates with the clinical facility to ensure appropriate student experiences.
- Attends clinical facility orientation and participates in orientation of students specific to the facility.
- Complies with facility policies and procedures.
- Attends faculty and/or student meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Type: Part-time
Equal Opportunity EmployerBlue Hills Regional Technical High School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required.
Master's degree in nursing is preferred.
Must have a current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in good standing.
Must have a valid Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers (BLS) certification.
A minimum of two years of current full-time experience in nursing (or its equivalent) within the past 5 years and evidence of clinical competence in the areas of clinical instruction.
Flexibility and commitment to work arrangements.
Maintain expertise appropriate to teaching responsibilities.
Interested individuals are requested to submit:
- Official Undergraduate and Graduate Transcript(s)
- Cover letter and resume
- Three (3) letters of reference
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate
Jill Rossetti, Superintendent-Director
800 Randolph St.
Canton, Massachusetts 02021
Phone: (781) 828-5800
|Learn more online at http://www.SchoolSpring.com/job?3737092|