|ESP II/CABA ASSISTANT
Dennis-Yarmouth Regional School District
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES: (as directed by the Partner Classroom Teacher)
1. ensures the safety of all students
2. provides 30 hours of direct educational services
3. incorporates specific educational objectives into the context of ongoing activities (as appropriate)
4. facilitates opportunities for generalization and maintenance of skills
5. collects data on targeted skills
6. communicates with parents of case student(s) via communication log (when directed by Partner Classroom Teacher)
7. relays parent information to Partner Classroom Teacher or Supervisor
8. maintains student notebook in neat and orderly manner
9. maintains student specific materials, reinforcers
10. performs other duties as assigned by Partner Classroom Teacher or Supervisor within the scope of this job description
11. maintains high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality
12. implements curriculum and/or curriculum material as required
1. graphs, sums student data
2. participates in program meetings/trainings
3. requests meetings with Partner Classroom Teacher and Specialists and Supervisor as needed
1. meets with Partner Classroom Teacher for MBO (management by objective) meeting for case student(s)
2. reviews progress on IEP goals
1. participates in the writing of progress reports on case student(s)
2. updates case student(s)’s guidelines
1. contributes to the development of the IEP
2. participates in the administration of curriculum based assessments as prescribed by the Partner Classroom Teacher
Must be respectful in all interactions with students and staff.
Perform relevant professional tasks or duties as may be assigned by the building Principal and/or his designee.
Position Type: Full-time
• Prior experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders in a school and home setting.
• ABA Training, preferred.
• Experience working with children, required.
• Must be reliable, dependable, a team player, and flexible
• Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
• Ability to carry out direction.
• High school diploma or equivalent; and
• An Associates (or higher) degree; or Completion of 48 credit hours at an Institution of Higher Education; or Completion of one of the formal Massachusetts-endorsed Assessments: Parapro or WorkKeys
ALL MEMBERS OF THE BARGAINING UNIT INTERESTED IN BIDDING FOR THIS POSITION SHALL NOTIFY MICKEY FREDERICKS, HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR, VIA EMAIL (email@example.com OR IN WRITING, BY 13:00, March 5, 2018.
296 Station Ave.
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts 026641862
Phone: (508) 398-7600
|Learn more online at http://www.SchoolSpring.com/job?2895644|