The Bibb County School District is now accepting applications for Grade 4 Teacher.
Candidates must be certified in, or eligible for certification in Early Childhood Education (K-5).
1. 190 day work year.
2. Salary based on certification and experience; placement on the Georgia Annual Salary Schedule and position supplement(s).
3. Excellent benefits package (including health insurance; dental, vision, and life insurance; employee assistance program); personal and sick leave; membership in Teachers' Retirement System.
1. Complete an online application.
2. Submit professional certificates, transcripts, and three (3) professional evaluations and/or reference letters respective to this position.
3. Submit a resume and cover letter.
Screening/consideration for employment will begin after the closing date. An eligibility list will be created and will include only the candidates who meet the established qualifications. Chosen candidates will be contacted for interviews.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?3955391|