Reports to: Principal, Athletic Director
Position Summary: To help each participating student achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship and an increased level of self-esteem.
1. Coaches individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
2. Plans and schedules a regular program of practice in season.
3. Works closely with the athletics director in scheduling intramural and interscholastic contests.
4. Recommends purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms, as appropriate.
5. Maintains necessary attendance forms, insurance records, and similar paperwork.
6. Oversees the safety conditions of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted at all times that students are present.
7. Establishes performance criteria for eligibility in interscholastic competition in his/her sport.
8. Enforces disciplined and sportsmanlike behavior at all times, and establishes and oversees penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?3953697|