Blue Ridge Unified School District #32
Valid State of Arizona Teaching Certificate
Arizona fingerprint clearance
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of students
within the district curricula. Use effective teaching techniques and materials to implement established curriculum goals and objectives.
2. Provide clear, compelling and engaging instructional assistance to student.
3. Diagnose, evaluate, and address specific student needs and seeks assistance of District specialists as required.
4. Deliver instructional strategies that contribute to a climate where student is actively engaged in meaning learning experiences.
5. Implement instructional activites provided by the student's teacher of record including any modifications/accomodations designed in the students homebound instructional plan.
6. Create an environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of Homebound Student(s).
7. Assist the administration in implementing all policies as they pertain to the education and support of the Homebound Student(s).
8. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or designee.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?2902552|