10. Substitutes for teachers when needed.
11. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
12. Assumes responsibility for and participates in staff development (professional growth) and training to keep materials, supplies, and skills up-to-date.
13. Follows appropriate safety procedures and properly maintains equipment.
14. Responds to telephone, email and in-person requests, inquiries and questions in a professional, polite and responsive manner.
15. Demonstrates good attendance and punctuality.
16. Attends all required meetings.
17. Maintains confidentiality in all matters.
18. Models non-discriminatory practices in all activities. Respects the worth, dignity and individual differences of others.
19. Complies with and supports school division policies, regulations and procedures.
20. Performs other duties as assigned by the principal and/or lead teacher.
1. Have completed 2 years of college (associates and/or bachelor degree preferred).
Harrisonburg City Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?2890766|