• Must have a minimum of an Associate's degree, or 48 Semester or 72 Quarter college credit hours or a passing score on the Paraprofessional Assessment Test.
• Committed to helping all children learn - assist students and reinforce learning concepts for individual or small groups.
• Willingness to participate in professional development and inservice trainings
• Regular daily attendance is essential.
• Ability to speak, read and write English proficiently.
• Demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness.
• Ability to work with diverse populations and handle situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Expected to interact with all internal and external customers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding student and staff information.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, twist, balance, stoop, climb steps and reach overhead.
• Possess the manual dexterity, physical ability and stamina for a full day of various physical activity.
• Other duties as assigned.
Location: Dundee Elementary, 310 North 51 Street, Omaha, NE 68132
Reports to: Building Principal
Work Schedule: 183 duty days
Salary Schedule: $13.16 per hour
Hours to Work: 5.5
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?2890309|