• High school diploma or equivalent (minimum)
• Knowledge of CPR and first aide techniques to include certifications.
• CNA and/or experience working in a healthcare setting, preferred.
• Regular attendance is essential
• Above average prior work record is necessary
• Other duties as assigned.
Location: Franklin Elementary, 3506 Franklin Street, Omaha, NE 68111
Reports to: Building Principal
Salary Schedule: $13.16 per hour
Hours to Work: 5 hours per day
• Ability to establish good relationships with students, parents, and staff.
• Understand and maintain student confidentiality.
• Ability to organize and retrieve materials.
• Ability to work under the direction of the school nurse.
• Ability to work under the direction of the school secretary.
• Has an excellent understanding of medical terminology and appropriate language usage.
• Ability to dispense medication properly.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?2889408|