• Two (2) years college Coursework, 48 Semester/72 Quarter hours required or complete and pass the Paraprofessional assessment.
• Evidence of good mental and physical health.
• Dependable with good work attendance record.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Location: Joslyn Elementary School, 11220 Blondo Street, Omaha, NE 68164-3820
Reports to: Building Principal
Work Schedule: 183 days
Salary Schedule: $13.16 per hour
Hours to Work: 3.5 hours per day
• Ability to work with and meet individual needs of children a directed by professional staff.
• Ability to perform as a team member.
• Ability to work under specialist's/teacher's direction
• Ability to be actively engaged in learning experiences with students.
• Necessary ability to be able to be "down on the floor" and actively interacting with children.
• Ability to perform routine classroom management and maintenance duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?2888875|