Position Title: English as a Second Language (ESL) Paraprofessional (Spanish Speaking Preferred)
• Minimum 48 Semester/72 Quarter college credit hours required.
• Successful completion of the Para Professional Assessment Test preferred.
• Regular attendance is essential
• Ability to speak, read and write English proficiently required
• Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish proficiently preferred
• Experience with tutoring school curriculum – particularly math and social studies
• Ability to work with a flexible program
• Physically able to move about building and accompany children
• Other duties as assigned
Reports to: Building Principal
Salary Schedule: $11.86 per hour (Based on the 17/18 salary schedule)
Work Schedule: 183 days, 10-month
Hours to Work: 6.5 hours per day, Monday through Friday
• Ability to perform routine classroom management and maintenance duties.
• Ability to organize and retrieve materials and organize schedules according to guidelines.
• Knowledge of computers and ability to assist students with computers.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?2877307|