The job of a Speech-Language Pathology Paraprofessional (SLPP) is to provide speech-language therapy services to students identified with a variety of needs and disabilities according to each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP) under the direction of a Speech-Language Pathologist.
1) Graduate of a Speech-Language Paraprofessional program with a associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
2) Must have a Certificate of Completion in speech-language pathology issued by the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction, Office of Special Education.
Qualifications: Experience in a school setting preferred. Basic academic and computer skills, ability to work well with students, excellent human relations and communications skills.
1) Assist in speech-language screenings
2) Perform documented tasks developed by the supervising speech-language pathologist
3) Document student’s progress toward IEP goals and objectives
4) Prepare materials, perform scheduling and maintain space or equipment
5) Participate in IEP meetings in addition to the speech-language pathologist
6) Work with students individually or in groups.
Terms of Employment: 8 hours/day M-F, Nine (9) months, academic school year of the students enrolled.
Evaluation: Annual written evaluation by the supervisor.
Position is open until filled.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.schoolspring.com/job?2836042|