Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
JAFFREY-RINDGE SCHOOL DISTRICT MISSION STATEMENT
Being the Best
Our mission is to provide a learning environment that creates life long learners and
PROFILE OF STANDARDS
What Jaffrey-Rindge Learners Should Know and Be Able to Do
Learners will gain essential knowledge and develop specialized skills.
Learners will effectively communicate.
Learners will use a variety of strategies, resources, and technologies.
Learners will think critically and creatively to solve problems and make decisions.
Learners will understand work as a source of personal satisfaction, a contributor to academic
achievement, and a means of economic survival.
Learners will be dependable, productive, and accountable for their performance.
Learners will cooperate, collaborate, and contribute.
Learners will demonstrate both responsibility and respect for self, others, and surroundings.
PHILOSOPHY OF CURRICULUM
The purpose of the Jaffrey-Rindge Cooperative School District curriculum is to facilitate
learning and to prepare students to function in a changing world as productive citizens. The
curriculum will reflect the following beliefs:
· All learners can be successful.
· High standards are necessary to provide appropriate levels of challenge for all
· The needs of every learner must be addressed.
· Learners will be aware of different learning processes.
· Learning is an active process and engages the learner in authentic problem
· Learning requires a safe, supportive, and secure environment.
· Learning involves taking risks and making appropriate choices.
· Learning is a continuous and life-long process accomplished at different rates and
in different ways.
· Concepts and skills cross disciplines and span grades.
· In all content areas it is essential that learners understand concepts and master
· Education is the responsibility of the entire community and should take advantage
of available resources.
· Learners are ultimately responsible for their own actions and achievements.
· Teachers play important roles as instructors, academic coaches, advisers, and
· Teaching, learning, and assessment are interdependent. Learn more about us...
We at the Jaffrey-Rindge Cooperative School District are seeking innovative and creative educators to join in the transformation of our schools. Successful candidates understand that collaboration, effective communication, meaningful relationships, and community connections are a must within a student-focused system. Applicants must be motivated individuals with a keen interest in inspiring and empowering students to excel and love learning. We are looking for candidates who:
Jaffrey-Rindge Cooperative School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
Please be sure to include 3 letters of reference, transcripts (paper copies of official transcripts will be required at time of hire), and credential information with all current endorsements.
This employer has requested that all applicants answer the following questions. It is highly recommended that you type any essays in a word processing program, save them, and then paste them on the proceeding job application page.