A Culture of Educational Excellence.
To provide the highest quality of education so that all of our students are empowered to realize their full?potential and lead
fulfilling lives as lifelong learners, responsible citizens and leaders in the 21st Century.
To accomplish this work, it will take the support and assistance of everyone: students, parents, teachers, support staff, administrators
and the community. Through an aligned management system, each of the following strategic priorities will serve to help
ensure system?wide accountability:
• High Academic Achievement For 21st Century Success
• Safe Learning and Working Environment
• Highly Qualified and Effective Staff
• Effective Parent and Community Partnerships
• Appropriate Use of Resources and Equitable Funding
• Accountable Leadership
• Effective Communications
• Our Students Will Always Come First
• Teamwork, Trust and Mutual Respect are Expected
• Everyone will Share in the Accountability
• Our Core Business is Teaching and Learning
• Parents and Community are our Partners
THEORY OF ACTION
If WE are clear in our expectations, focus on the instructional core, provide appropriate support, monitor performance with
WE will dramatically improve student achievement and close the achievement gap in A Culture of Educational Excellence.
Raise the Bar and Close the Gap